Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Flash Player disturbution .exe

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've received the Adobe Software distribution confirmation email with the link to download Flash Player, Shockwave and Adobe Reader.  Unfortunately the Flash Player link doesn't work as all I see is a webpage titled Adobe Flash Player Distribution.  The Shockwave and Reader links work fine.

Can you help??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Hi, Can you check now? It is working for me. If its not working for you, let us know your location.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you log-in using your credentials which you used while applying for the license? What happens when you click on download?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and there is simply no "download" to click on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I definitely logged in with the correct account which I guess is proved by the fact the other two downloads (Shockwave and Reader) work fine.

On the Flash page there is no option to download just simply a banner titled Adobe Flash Player Distribution (as below)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue logged in with credentials and get the same results.   The webpage is stuffed and the links are unavailable for the latest MSI's Its an issue with adobe website check for yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I am forwarding it to the concerned team. Will update once the issue is fixed.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you check now? It is working for me. If its not working for you, let us know your location.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its working now!

Thank you and thanks to all for replying.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines