• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Download Flash Player installers (all) from Distribution Site

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently renewed my distribution license and can logon to the site successfully. However, when I click the links for the MSIs, nothing happens.

If I right-click an MSI link and select open in new tab, it goes to the same page with the list of available downloads.

I tried this in Chrome and IE with same results for both.

[moderator: edited title to clarify this impacts all files on the page, not just the MSI installers]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

I've been informed the issue has been fixed, however, I can still reproduce it on Chrome (not Firefox, Edge, Safari) and have notified the pertinent team.  In case someone still experiences the behaviour on this browser, it's been reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an intermittent issue, reproducible by some, but not others, and has been reported to the individuals responsible for the distribution download page.

In the interim, refreshing the page, after each download, seems to work.  Please try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try refreshing the browser after each download.

If the work-around doesn't work, provide helpful/actionable feedback, such as OS, browser, geo-location, etc  The more info the better so that we can investigate further.  At this time, the issue is intermittent and not always reproducible, which makes it difficult to troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

for investigation purposes, hereby my details:

Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer (11.0.115), Google Chrome 64-bit (73.0.3683.86), Mozilla Firefox (66.0) Microsoft Edge (44.17763.1.0)

Geo-location: Europe, Netherlands

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get any downloads to work. I have refreshed the page multiple times and tried with multiple browsers with no change.

Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer (11.0.115), Google Chrome 64-bit (73.0.3683.86), Mozilla Firefox (65.0.2) Microsoft Edge (40.15063.674.0)

Geo-location: Washington DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the additional information. I'll forward it to the appropriate team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Win7 and Win10 (IE11 and Firefox). Also on machines outside the network  (meaning: not behind a company-firewall).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the additional information.

I have escalated to the appropriate team.  I'll post back with an update.  If you've commented in this thread, you should receive an update automatically.  If not, you can subscribe to the thread by clicking the 'Following' link in the upper right and selecting how you wish to be notified.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to add that the links for Mac OS X (Intel) are not working either. For NPAPI or PPAPI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Yes, we are aware that this impacts all of the links on the page.

I'll edit the discussion topic for clarity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Maria,

problem still persisting. Here are my details:

Browsers tested: Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0, Internet Explorer 11.379.17763.0/11.0.115, Mozilla Firefox 66.0.1

Geo-location: Europe, Germany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be working for me now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been informed the issue has been fixed, however, I can still reproduce it on Chrome (not Firefox, Edge, Safari) and have notified the pertinent team.  In case someone still experiences the behaviour on this browser, it's been reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac downloads are not working. Mac OS X (intel) NAPI Download. Top link is broken (doesn't down load anything). Link for sysadmins downloads a file that that won't open (install_flash_player_32_osx_pkg.dmg). It's never had pkg in the name before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which browser are you using?  Do you have privacy extensions, such as Privacy Badger, installed?  If so, please disable the extension.

Link for sysadmins downloads a file that that won't open (install_flash_player_32_osx_pkg.dmg).

I am not able to reproduce.  I downloaded the file and successfully installed Flash Player using this file.

What macOS version and browser (including version) are you using?

It's never had pkg in the name before.

Not sure what you mean by this.  The Mac installer file labeled 'for System Administrators' has always been a .PKG file and named as such.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They worked for me as well as of 6am (mst). Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I can't download the offline exe files for Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me since yesterday. Tried Firefox, IE11 and Chrome from a Windows 10 1809 computer and Firefox en IE11 from Windows Server 2012r2. In all tries there just does'nt happen anything when i click on any of the download links...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines