• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Flash Player to Facebook app

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10.  Whenever I use a web browser to pull up Facebook, I have no problem playing The Price is Right Slots game.  But whenever I use the Facebook app found in the Windows 10 menu, I'll try to pull up The Price is Right Slots game, but get a message saying "Abode Flash Player 11.7 or higher is required to play The Price is Right Slots," and will have a link to download the latest version of Flash Player.  I'm never able to download Flash Player using the link no matter what I try.  Part of the problem may be that the download/install page that appears tells me that the system I'm using is Windows (32-bit) and Firefox, which of course is wrong:  I'm using Windows 10 (64-bit) and, instead of using any browser, I'm using the Facebook app.  So when I click on the link located on that same page that says "install now," I end up on a white page that says "Unable to Connect;  something went wrong."  Below that is a link that says "retry" which of course never works.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is a browser plugin and is supported in the browser, not the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about Facebook GameCenter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines