• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Download the files from the distribution licensing page

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are unable to download the adobe flash player Offline MSI through the below links.

[moderator: deleted links to licensed MSI installers; per license agreement, links cannot be shared, including on these forums]

we were using this folder till last month end for downloading the patches. Is there any changes on the link please let us know the new Link to download.

<moderator: edited title to include EXE files>

<moderator: edited title again as this impacts all files on the distribution page, not just Windows>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 128 Replies 128
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links work for me. Thank you grasshopper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike,

The link in your post shows ..ppapi.msi but the actual embedded link is to ...plugin.msi

This should work better:

https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/pdc/31.0.0.108/install_flash_player_31_ppapi.msi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for posting these download links! I now have what I need.

Hopefully Adobe doesn't take these down using their "no links even if they're to us" rule as justification, abandoning any concept of cognizance within the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links work. How did you google that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!!  Those links worked for me.   I have been having the same issue as everyone else for getting the MSI's from Adobe's website and YES I have a distribution license.  I need to deploy to the enterprise this weekend and was desperately trying to find a way to download the msi's since Adobe was slow on fixing the issue.  So a  GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been resolved.

Due to the number of comments on this topic, and everyone receiving a notification when a new post is added, I'm going to lock this discussion topic later today.  If you experience issues downloading Flash Player from the distribution page, please start a new discussion topic.

Thank you.

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is NOT resolved; the download page is still failing as reported originally.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please clear the browser cache and try again?  There was a caching issue in the back-end, which has been removed, as such, the files should now be downloading.

Thank you,

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be working now. Had to restart Firefox (the latest version will go comatose on me after a while and not initiate downloads for some reason).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great.  Thank you very much for confirming it's working.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen an update from Adobe on this yet. Has anyone gotten it to work successfully for either the ActiveX exe or msi? Neither are working for me in the US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.msi files still not working, any update from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still unable to use the Windows ActiveX download link at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  after logging in. I'm in the US. It's 5:10pm CDT on Patch Tuesday.  I was able to use the download link for the NPAPI link.

I need to get this out.

When will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should clarify that I cannot download the EXE's. I can download the MSI's. But I need the EXE's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, we don't have a resolution estimate for this issue.  This discussion topic will be updated when the issue has been resolved.  We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing at all downloading from Saskatchewan, Canada.  Win 7, latest 64 bit Chrome. Cleared cookies, history, cache.  Nothing downloads at all, it just redirects to the distribution page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download links in the current distribution page start with:

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/

But the links in some of the other posts in this thread start with:

https://fpdownload.adobe.com/

Looks like the links should be using adobe.com rather than macromedia.com or perhaps you've got some routing or redirection configurations fouled up.

Note the distribution page is hosted on www.adobe.com

Like some others, I was not able to download from the distribution page but using the download links replacing macromedia with adobe worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks EricWinn and michaely52056198!!!

I was wondering about the "macromedia" in the download link, too.

I hope Adobe will correct the download links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

Can't download Active X EXE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having successfully downloaded the Active-X msi yesterday, this morning at about 5AM CST, I was able to download the NPAPI and PPAPI msi files.  So I have what I need.

I wonder if connections are resetting once traffic hits a certain level of saturation, either on the servers or some other component within Adobes infrastructure.  Different people can download different files, or perhaps two different files.  Then subsequent attempts fail.  At 5AM this morning when I tried again, there may not have been as many people attempting to download the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering whether the servers are dotted around the globe and automatically managed, and one or more has an intermittent fault, or is affected by network equipment faults. Not that knowing this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now working for me this morning, I was able to download all three .msi packages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any update to this?  Every .MSI file link is just refreshing the page still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is still working to resolve the issue.  I have sent you a private message.  Please check your email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines