• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Download the files from the distribution licensing page

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are unable to download the adobe flash player Offline MSI through the below links.

[moderator: deleted links to licensed MSI installers; per license agreement, links cannot be shared, including on these forums]

we were using this folder till last month end for downloading the patches. Is there any changes on the link please let us know the new Link to download.

<moderator: edited title to include EXE files>

<moderator: edited title again as this impacts all files on the distribution page, not just Windows>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 128 Replies 128
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully the fix (whenever it comes) is for version 31.0.0.108. It continues to just reload. And I'm confused as to how Maria_ was able to download early this morning when we have been up all night and until now attempting to download. Beyond frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this topic is more active than the other, I'll post updates here:

When I saw the issue reported at Cannot download MSI for Flash 30.0.0.154 , I logged into the distribution download page at https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html  using Windows 10 & Chrome.  The MSI files downloaded.  After seeing this forum topic, I accessed the distribution page again, using Windows 10 & Chrome and I was able to reproduce the behaviour being reported and escalated the issue to the team responsible for that page.

After escalating, I logged into the page using IE and the MSI files downloaded.  I went back to Chrome, cleared browser cache/cookies/history/etc), logged into the distribution page again, and the MSI files downloaded.

In the interim, those able to reproduce the issue may want to try doing the same.

Please note that the files will only download after logging into the https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html page with a valid/current distribution license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the steps you suggested, and still unable to download the files. Is there any update from the team responsible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying, and replying that it didn't work for you.

No updates yet.  I'll reply to this topic when I have an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I've tried Firefox 62, Chrome 68, and IE 11. I also tried using Incognito Mode in Chrome, no luck. The MSI Installer link for downloading the ActiveX plugin just reloads the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a recent update on this.

Was able to download the Activex, PPAPI.

But the NPAPI page is reloading for MSI download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing the browsing data did not change anything here.  Is there an alternate method of distribution?  Since our e-mails are all registered with you, could you simply mail out the MSI files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all those steps and 31.0.0.108 will not download the msi for ActiveX or FF. Works for Chromium. Needed for Domain Distribution. Yes I have an active download license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get the FF MSI but not IE/ActiveX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that FF works. We are making progress...………………..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in case this wasn't clear, this problem does impact the distribution of security updates within corporate environments, so this is a security bug.

If this is going to take very long to resolve, perhaps a brief old-school FTP site would work to get the security updates out there until things got working again on the distribution site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing my browser cache does nothing... I have tried Chrome, Firefox & IE.  In addition, I have made sure that I was signed in before attempting to download the MSI files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue as everyone mentioned here.  I tried it on a Win 7 & Chrome & IE and none of that works.  The page just refreshes itself every time and doesn't do anything.  Tried it on a Win 10 & Chrome & Edge and was able to down one MSI file but not the NPAPI.  Can't download exe either.  Tried your method and still couldn't download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent you a PM with the links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is still working to resolve this issue.  Unfortunately, no ETA at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all working for me now in the UK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fix has been implemented that should resolve the issue.  There may still be spurious occurrences of the page reload behaviour due to server caches, but that should diminish over time.   More testing will be performed today to further confirm the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that I am able to download all Windows installers now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional testing was performed today and the files downloaded each time.  If you experience the issue again, please reply to this topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Canada and unable to download the ActiveX MSI or the Plug-in MSI. The page just refreshes for those two. The other links work though. I have a license and I need to distribute the MSI versions to our domain. If I can get alternate links that would be great. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I am from the UK and also unable to download all of these updates. I was able to download the Active x MSI update for 31.0.0.108 but the NPAPI and PPAPI links continue to redirect back to the distribution page. I am using a valid distribution license which I applied for earlier in the year.

If I could get any private download links to all of these MSI files that would be greatly appreciated as we need to get this update rolled out as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria,

I've tired downloading the Flash MSI for Windows this morning.  Contacted support and they directed to the forums.  Can you please provide a link or additional steps to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download the IE Active-x and the NPAPI MSI installers today from UK. Tried 3 different browsers. I can download the exe versions without issue. Page refreshes when I try to download the MSI files.

I don't need the EXE just the MSI so this is pretty frustrating. Is there any way around this?

Thanks, Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me. Tried Firefox ESR 60 and MS EDGE.

Cannot download ActiveX and NPAPI (Plugin) MSI or EXE. The distribution5.html page simply reloades itself when I click the download link.

I could however download the PPAPI.MSI!

The Page asks me if I want the version for my country or US upon first visit. I tried both with similiar results.

please fix!

best,
martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines