• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Download the files from the distribution licensing page

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are unable to download the adobe flash player Offline MSI through the below links.

[moderator: deleted links to licensed MSI installers; per license agreement, links cannot be shared, including on these forums]

we were using this folder till last month end for downloading the patches. Is there any changes on the link please let us know the new Link to download.

<moderator: edited title to include EXE files>

<moderator: edited title again as this impacts all files on the distribution page, not just Windows>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 128 Replies 128
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the united states as well, and I have been having the same issue for the last two days now.  I was able to download the MSI for IE, but for the other two packages I need, the links are dead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working just refreshes page when you try to download I am in the uk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue. Page just reloads when attempting to download ActiveX msi for Flash. Is there a direct FTP link or something we can use until the page gets fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the US and am unable to download from chrome or IE. I need MSI links for ActiveX and NPAPI. my issue is teh same as stated wit hothers. Clicking the link tries to reach out to the FTP download then loops back ot the "Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe " page. Logged in and licensed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines