Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to download the PPAPI plugin from the distribution page

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not able to download these tow files of the last current release of Flash player.

Opera and Chromium based applications – PPAPI

install_flash_player_32_ppapi.exe

install_flash_player_32_ppapi.msi

could you please check?

Thank

Mounir

[moderator: edited title to accurately reflect issue encountered]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your distribution license up to date? I don't have one, so I get, as expected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

Yes i do have the license up to date, i can also download the above four setup files but the last two no.

Mounir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens, exactly, when you attempt to download the 2 PPAPI installer files?  I just logged onto the distribution page and was able to download them successfully.  Please provide detailed information to help us assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I'm able to download the flash player for internet explorer and Firefox, but not the PPAPI one, when i click on the Download EXE or MSI installer button nothing happens.

I thought maybe my subscription expired, i sent today an inquiry to get it renewed, after a few minutes a got the approval.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mounir Mabrouk,

Thank you for submitting a request to distribute Adobe® Software. Your request has been approved, and you may now distribute the Adobe® Software listed below, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Adobe Reader and Runtime Software Distribution License Agreement.

Approved Software:

• Adobe® Flash® Player

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this information can help

Thank you

Mounir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your license had expired you wouldn't have had access to the page at all. You would've had the same experience as in the screenshot posted by the other commenter.

Does refreshing the browser (after each download) resolve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines