• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to increase local storage for an application (game)

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My game save failed and a warning popped up that I should increase the size of the LSO. 

However, all I have on the pop-up window are the "allow" and "deny" options.

RYOqJal.png

Also, when I go to Windows Control Panel, same thing.

TtNbBuM.png

I'm mainly using Flash in Firefox, the precise version is Firefox Quantum 64.0 (64-bit) and it says it's up-to-date.

My Windows Version is Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.471

I'd really appreciate any help since I'd love to be able to finish my game!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug in Firefox.

1514889 - Flash Player cannot write Local Shared Objects on Windows (x64 sandbox)

The easiest workaround is to use another browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. It's getting increasingly hard to find a browser that allows Flash content. I've already switched from Chrome to Firefox for support of Flash. Now that's broken again as well.   For a long while I used the LTS version of Firefox and that didn't give me much problems. I'll have to look into how many stored passwords, cookies etc. I need to backup/save/make a note of/ before I switch again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you haven't, try the latest Firefox ESR.  This change has been in the Firefox Nightly for a while (since May), but my sense is that it just landed in Firefox 64, because I just started seeing reports of it.  You should be able to install the generally available and ESR versions in parallel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines