• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to play "House Of Coins"

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Friday, I haven't been able to play the game House of Fun. I can retrieve my coins but as soon as I select a game to play it says, oops your connection has been interrupted. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

I moved your reply to the "Welcome to the new Flash Player community!" thread to it's own topic, and updated the title for clarity.

If you can get to the game at all, then more likely than not, Flash Player is working (assuming it's a Flash game). 

It sounds like maybe one of their backend servers is down.  You might want to reach out to the content provider if the problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your reply to the "Welcome to the new Flash Player community!" thread to it's own topic, and updated the title for clarity.

If you can get to the game at all, then more likely than not, Flash Player is working (assuming it's a Flash game). 

It sounds like maybe one of their backend servers is down.  You might want to reach out to the content provider if the problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines