Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to renew license for Adobe Flash Player redistributable downloads

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I need to renew my Adobe Flash Player Redistribution license in order to download the latest msi's.

I get the following rejection email from Adobe

"Your Request has been rejected for the following reasons:

• Distribution method selected is not allowed"

The method i specified was SCCM for internal distribution - any assistance to this will be appreciated.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Team has checked your issue and since you have mentioned that you would be using "SCCM for internal distribution", Kindly submit new request for license by selecting "Intranet Only" as Distribution Method and you should get your license.

Thanks

Varun Bhal

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if they are blocking it early. There is only 4 months left before it self destructs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please share your Adobe ID email used to raise the request over private message with me? We will take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Team has checked your issue and since you have mentioned that you would be using "SCCM for internal distribution", Kindly submit new request for license by selecting "Intranet Only" as Distribution Method and you should get your license.

Thanks

Varun Bhal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  All sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines