Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to send e-card on jacquielawson.com

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same is with https://www.jacquielawson 

I can longer send ecard via FacebookJacquline Lawson e-cards via Facebook not sending 5-11-18.jpghttps://www.jacquielawson.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot shows that tis is waiting on a request from Facebook.  This doesn't look like it has anything to do with Flash Player.

A couple things:

• When in doubt, reboot
  • I imagine that Mother's Day generates a lot of traffic on their servers.  They may just not have been able to handle it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The request from Facebook's never connects and not just on Mother's Day it's been going for over 2+ weeks. Something changed either their app compatibility with Chrome browser. As I have no problem with IE, which I don't like using as my browser. jacquielawson.com suggested :

Re: Jacquie Lawson website feedback (KMM15453470V14700L0KM)

JS

Jacquie Lawson Support

Reply|

Today, 9:18 AM

You

3 attachments (1 MB) Download all

Save all to OneDrive - Personal

Dear Diane,

Many apologies for the continued trouble.

Unfortunately, we were unable to recreate the issue you are experiencing with posting a card to Facebook using the Chrome browser.

You may want to try using the latest version of Firefox. To update your browser to the newest version of Mozilla Firefox, please use the following link. There's no fee for this software - it's totally free.

http://www.mozilla.com

Once you are on that page, simply follow the instructions to download Firefox. If Firefox is not your default browser then it should prompt you to make it the default browser when you start it up. If you'd like to use Firefox for all your web browsing then be sure to accept that option.

Best wishes,

Laura B.

help@jacquielawson.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What happens if you try this with an Incognito window in Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines