• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view Xfinity video in Safari

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I went to Xfinity Stream to watch movies and it says I need to download the Adobe Flash Player... no problem. I click download and it says complete so I refresh the page and nothing. It still says I need the Adobe Flash Player so I go to the Adobe website and I check to see if I have the flash player downloaded... it says no. So I go to my Safari and go to preferences and go to website and its not there. I have to turn on the thing like the website told me but it's not there.... HELP

Message was edited by: Jeromie Clark - Updated title to more accurately reflect the issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem, but I had not fully installed the flash player.  If you search your Mac for FLASH you'll find a downloaded disk image for a flash player installer.  Double click that and install.  I know it feels like a second level of installation but it's how Adobe works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I go to my Safari and go to preferences and go to website and its not there. I have to turn on the thing like the website told me but it's not there

Are you at the XFinity site when you do this?  Safari lists the sites currently loaded.  If you're not on the site that has the Flash content you want to view, Safari will not display the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the end of the day, Safari has decided to make it very difficult to run Flash Player.  You may need to experiment with other available browser.  For a friction-free experience, Comcast ultimately needs to update their offering to eliminate the dependency on Flash Player.

Details on enabling Flash Player in various browsers can be found here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines