Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to zoom after a double click

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am running Flash version 27.0.0.187 on a Safari browser (Mac OS X). When I am reading a magazine using the flash player and double click to zoom, the zoom feature does not work. The progress bar stays on but the page never finishes zooming.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser, and a link that demonstrates the issue:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• operating system & version - macOS Sierra - Version 10.12.6
  • web browser(s) & version - Safari, Version 11.0.1 (12604.3.5.1.1)
  • Flash Player version - 28.0.0.126
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
    • When I double click to zoom a magazine page using flash player, the page fails to zoom. The progress bar stays on the window, but the page fails to zoom
  • A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 1.56.58 PM.png

image of the page after double clicking to zoom; the progress bar stays on and the page does not zoom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not able to reproduce using the test media available to me.  If the content you are attempting to view is publicly available, please provide the exact link to the content that reproduces the behaviour being observed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines