• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Flash & photoshop Elements 10

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to uninstall Flash & photoshop Elements 10 on my Mac running MacOS Catalina v 10.15.7 and im reading all the threads but it just says to download the uninstall software which I have done but I get the same issue. (Picture Attached)

Can I just delete the software or do I need to uninstall. If so how do I do it as nothing is working and I want it removed

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

The screenshot you posted isn't for Flash Player, it's for Photoshop Elements 10

For Photoshop Elements, please post to the Photoshop Elements community forum page for assistance.

For Flash Player, use the uninstaller posted at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html. Alternatively, you can also use the Adobe Flash Player Install Manager.app saved at /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Flash Player Install Manager.app to uninstall Flash Player

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 6.59.24 AM.png

 <edit to include

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot you posted isn't for Flash Player, it's for Photoshop Elements 10

For Photoshop Elements, please post to the Photoshop Elements community forum page for assistance.

For Flash Player, use the uninstaller posted at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html. Alternatively, you can also use the Adobe Flash Player Install Manager.app saved at /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Flash Player Install Manager.app to uninstall Flash Player

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 6.59.24 AM.png

 <edit to include screenshot>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying. That has worked this time. I must have downloaded teh incorrect version. Many Thanks for help and pointing me in the right direction. Now onto elements!

Thank you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome - Glad it worked for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines