Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown Icon in Sleep Screen

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Just recently, I started to see this icon before my sleep screen. I believe it is Adobe Flash but unsure what it means or what I should do. I would like to get rid of it if possible. 

I have checked my creative cloud app and can't seem to find it. I called adobe and they said I should try to get an answer through here. 

The Image is attached.

File_000.jpeg

Thanks so much in advance. 

Jesse

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

I've seen a few posts indicating that this is a paid greeting card product called SmileBox.  Does this sound familiar?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not a lot of detail to go on here, but I'm guessing this is related to a screensaver that you have installed, which uses Flash Player behind the scenes.  You'll need to find an alternative that doesn't depend on Flash Player.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen a few posts indicating that this is a paid greeting card product called SmileBox.  Does this sound familiar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines