• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Flash Player to 27.0.0.183 - Fastt Math not working

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our students and teachers use Fastt Math very regularly, and this morning the program was requiring the students to update to the latest Flash player. So I updated all the student mac computers running El Capitan, and now when they go to Fastt Math using any browser, they get the spinning rainbow wheel. Anyone else having issues with the new Adobe Flash Player?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website requires an account to access.  If you can private message me a test account with exact URL and steps to reproduce I'm happy to investigate further.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

<edit>

also which browser, and version, are the using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also experiencing issues with other websites that our students use. One of them is Starfall. The green background loads, but none of the images load and the rainbow wheel just spins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce the described behaviour on either site, with Flash Player 27,0.0.183 using El Capitan with Safari 11.0.1 (11604.3.5.1.1), Firefox (56.0 & 56.0.2), or Chrome.  For each, after allowing Flash, the content displays and I'm able to interact with the content.  Can you post screenshots of the behaviour you are observing? Have there been any other changes made to the system and/or network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once I cleared the cache in Safari, Starfall worked. But Fastt Math is still just showing the spinning wheel. It happens sometimes when trying to login, and other times before I even can type the login information - there's just a white screen. Makes me think that Fastt Math needs to make an update to work with this latest flash update. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines