• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgrade Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am trying to access an online textbook that requires an updated version of Flash Player, so I re-downloaded Flash Player, but it still is not allowing me to access the textbook and continues to tell me to upgrade Flash Player. How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to installing flash forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

most browser's disable flash by default, forcing user's to enable it, usually on a per-site basis (e.g. www.adobe.com is not the same as helpx.adobe.com).  You don't mention OS and browser, see the following for assistance:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same problem- went to windows & HP to check for updates & nothing is showing yet the textbook website says the latest addition is not installed- checked and flash is enabled. Hope someone can help soon, homework has to get done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following:

• operating system version
  • browser, including version
  • link to site that is not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find all the version information?

Tried to upload flash player right from adobe site & also from Microsoft Update Catalog for Version 1703

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're using Windows 10, which embeds Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Edge, and Flash Player updates to these 2 browsers are released by Microsoft via Windows Updates.

Are you using IE/Edge, or some other browser?

what is the link to the site you are using?  I realize it'll need a log in to access, but I want to look for some other information relating to Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet explorer

and

http://www.webassign.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried all of the options on this page, particularly ensuring 'ActiveX Filtering is disabled?

Are you able to view Flash content on other pages, such as Flash Player Help , or Everybody! Everybody!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having THE SAME PROBLEM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines