tf.text="中文123";
sprite.addChild(tf);

var job:PrintJob = new PrintJob();

if (print.start())
{
job.addPage(sprite);
job.send();
}

when use ppapi,npapi,text can not print,very serious bug!!!

flash.text.engine.TextLine,flash.text.engine.TextLine

has the same problem.

Please help me,help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you said is impossible. For IE, FLASH is only a ActiveX control, IE can not cancel the support for ActiveX control, so as long as IE can be used. We can force customers to use only IE browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@

use the security threat as a rethoric is not a very good reason for the masses, unless it's for sensitive data, like some companies.

btw, we have been told that Flash is used at a rate of 4% on the web, so why the heck a hacker will waste his time to attack a so ridiculous amount of computers? Logically, the threat concerns the major tech used at the moment, like Windows, Chrome, Javascript, Html5 etc... This said, I agree that the Flash tech MUST be as builtin in the run time engine of the browser, whatever engine is, js, wasm or else. But something browsers developers forget is a lot of website won't change their Flash application for various reason, like not maintained, lack of budget, waste of time to reinvent the wheel, risky, etc....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you’ll find Microsoft believe they CAN block Flash in IE, and you know, I believe them. “

• By the end of 2020, we will remove the ability to run Adobe Flash in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer across all supported versions of Microsoft Windows. Users will no longer have any ability to enable or run Flash.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2017/07/25/flash-on-windows-timeline/amp/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the waste of effort and devastation will be terrible. The closing down of stuff for “security reasons” rather than doing it properly and securely is a blight on our industry.  Countless businesses and facilities will be lost. But I have no reason for optimism that it will be otherwise. Hence I make it part of my task to make sure people understand FLASH WILL GO AWAY rather than skate over the message. It’s not too late for some to save themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> I think the waste of effort and devastation

yes indeed, that's why I'm optimistic, because I never saw users, btw people to just accept a disaster, rather something better will be built on top of it, and I''m very confident that today very good developers with good ideas all around the world can change/adapt, give oppotunities to many to solve unnecessary problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines