Using cam in several browser in the same time

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have problem with Flash Player. If Camera in Flash Player is working in some browser (e.g. Google Chrome), other browser can't use camera in Flash Player in the same time. I use Verysoft WebcamSplitter and earlier everything was fine. It's not only in 1 computer problem, I have the same problem in another computers too

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In general, one process gets to use the camera at a time.  If you have a specialized piece of software that solves for that (I assume they've written a driver that captures the source stream and clones it as many available cameras, or something like that), then you'd need to talk to Verysoft about why that stopped working.

Depending on the browser and plugin architecture, either the browser is mediating access to the camera such that we're just asking the browser for a feed and it's deciding whether or not to provide it, OR we're asking the OS for a list of available cameras and exposing that.  We don't talk to the camera directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines