• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Flash Player in China results in "This Flash Player is not compatible with your region"

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to download Flash from https://www.flash.cn

And it still prompt me "This Flash Player is not compatible with your region, please reinstall Adobe Flash Player."

Now I am totally blocked from using Flash. Why I cannot install general Flash. Have you ever tested in China?

Message was edited by: Jeromie Clark - Updated title to more accurately describe the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read message 5 in this topic:

Re: [Region:China] "required system component is not running properly" error

it looks Adobe don't have any license deals in China any more.

If this doesn't work:

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

would you be able to try using a VPN to make it look like your computer is in another country?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Flash Player beta installers are currently not available for distribution in China.  Only the non-beta installers are available from www.flash.cn, Adobe's official distribution partner in China.

Attempting to use the beta version in China, or Flash Player downloaded from a site other than www.flash.cn (e.g. by downloading it via VPN) will result in the 'not compatible' error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For help with the version of Flash Player licensed for use in China, please contact help@flash.cn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, flash has stopped updating since 5 years ago, it's a legacy project. Adobe sold the rights of flash to a Chinese bloatware company in Chongqing, 重橙科技, and this 重橙科技 pushes bloatware game advertisements along with its updates. Don't ever count on adobe to solve this problem, they have abandoned it a long time ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines