• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird (1.0299999713897705x) playing rate on twitch.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed it after the last update, both in Opera and Google chrome. Music gets distorted, obviously (has no noticable effect on voice though). Only happens with quality 1080p60fps (not sure about 720p60fps). Why is this happening and how to stop it?

Twitch play rate 1.0299999713897705x.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

I am so sorry. Apparently twitch uses html-5 player so it's not your problem. Can you just delete this thread? Since it's not solved and it looks like it can't be solved here anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer, browser, and a link that reproduces it:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry. Apparently twitch uses html-5 player so it's not your problem. Can you just delete this thread? Since it's not solved and it looks like it can't be solved here anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries, I was pretty sure that it wasn't us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines