• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new Flash Player community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Flash Player.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Hy! I seem to have problems with publishing my works in "Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5".My browser doesn't seem to respond to html files that i am trying to share. Is it true that most of browthers doesn't reed flash related formats anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Dennis Parker Sr, seems like we have the same issue wth adobe flash, did you get any results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Someone told me that Flash is no longer supported by modern browsers. Maybe this can help: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1170873

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this thread because people keep replying to it asking for help.  

If you need help, please click "Flash Player" up at the top next to "Adobe Support Community", and open a new thread by pressing the "Post To Community" button.   

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 3.56.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines