• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What can I do if shockwave flash player is constantly crashing on google chrome browser ?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can I do if shockwave flash player is constantly crashing on google chrome ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd recommend taking a look at this faq for instructions on how to report Chrome bugs to us and possible workarounds.

How do I report a bug against Flash Player for Google Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Google Chrome is more easy to troubleshoot. Try this:

1. Open Chrome.

2. Click the far-right Icon (Customize and control Google Chrome).

3. Select about Google Chrome. It check if Google Chrome is up to date and if not it'll get update.

4. You must wait until a GREEN check mark appear saying your Google Chrome is up to date.

5. Remember, you don't need to get Adobe Flash Player separately because Google Chrome has it own integrated Player.

6. Accept Google Chrome constant upgrade to their Chrome browser.

Wishing you Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

windows 8.1 flash crashed every browser...1 year later and after reading every single thing that may be wrong and upgrading to windows 10..still same issue..unresponsive plug..crashes even with Edge and Chrome that have their own..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines