• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is wrong with my flash player

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the flash player several days ago.it works well,but the texts  in it shows like an ? in a square.

I reinstalled the flash times, but it doesn't seem better,and this problem only appears in Safari , Chrome is fine.

My system is : Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5, I really need your help.

thanks.

Martin

1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the steps to enable Flash Player on Safari 10.0 and above mentioned on Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could also be due to font rendering issue in safari. Please try Safari is not displaying web fonts correctly? |Official Apple Support Communities

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, this looks like font stuff to me.  It generally coincides with Safari and the presence of a third-party font manager.  Fixes/workarounds typically come down to a choice between uninstalling the font manager, or using another browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines