• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What stupid programmers do you have?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me if your programmers are generally stoned or what? In order to download Flash Player from your site, a flash player must be installed in your browser. Do not you think this is the ultimate measure of stupidity?

Let your mega cool programmers try to download a flash player from your site. But before that, they’ll delete it from the browser, or better from the computer in general ... I wonder what they have to get along with.

https://www.adobe.com/ru/index2.html

TOPICS
Browser , End of life , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a brilliant idea! Instead of asking polite questions, I will mock the people who might help me. I'm sure this would get my questions answered more quickly and accurately, without me even needing to give actual details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Flidi

First of all, there are a lot of training school that teach how to learn respect and courtesy.

Second, more than one billion download is done at every Flash update so your judgment concerns apparently a large amount of people, so maybe it's true, who knows....

More seriously, to install Flash, just download Flash and then run the exec. So maybe is there any misleading of how you interpret the process to follow? Please provide your browser / OS  and its versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To download Flash go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.  The download page auto-detects the OS and browser and offers the appropriate Flash Player for that browser / OS combination

If you're encountering issues downloading/installing Flash Player, provide the following information:

• Operating System, including version
  • Browser, including version
  • Detailed description of issue encountered, including steps to reproduce
  • Screenshot of error message, if any

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines