• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what the latest Flash Player that supports Long Term Service

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know what the latest Flash Player is that supports Long Term Service? The last we had was version 18.0.0.343 LTS. If so where can we get it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I cannot find the newest LTS Where can I find the latest version as a MSI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The Extended Support Release version of Flash Player was dropped in October 2016 (see Where can I find the "Extended Support Release" of Flash Player for Windows or Macintosh? ).  Currently only maintain one version of Flash Player for all supported platforms.  The current version of Flash Player, for all supported platforms is 26.0.0.137

The MSI is available to customers with a Flash Player distribution license.  To obtain a distribution license (free for most use cases) go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .  Note that public email addresses (e.g. gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  After submitting the distribution application you'll receive an email from noreply@adobe.com with the link to the distribution download page and a PDF attachment of the distribution license agreement.  Distribution requests are usually processed fairly quickly but can take up to 3 business days to process.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines