Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See title

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Didn't you get a link when you received your enterprise install license? Please check the email confirming your license.

No enterprise install license? You need one. You personally, it isn't a company wide license. Adobe Flash Player Distribution

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't you get a link when you received your enterprise install license? Please check the email confirming your license.

No enterprise install license? You need one. You personally, it isn't a company wide license. Adobe Flash Player Distribution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way,

1. The Flash Player Install forum is over here - Installing Flash Player​

2. The full name is Flash Player, not Flash. Flash is a commercial app (name changed a few years ago).

3. This is the Acrobat Reader forum. I thought I'd mention that an enterprise also needs a license to install Acrobat Reader on behalf of its staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I was mistaken (or someone moved the post, but I suspect it was me). This is the forum, not for Flash Player and not for Acrobat Reader either. It's the forum for Acrobat, a paid-for product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And now... the post is in the Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines