• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While opening hotstar adobe flash player asking fo security update

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hotstar website not opening it keep giving dialogue box of "phlaishapleyar ka kritikal apadet nahin mila, instoleshan ke saath proses kiya !!!" ( flash player critical update not found processing with installation) and then after clicking ok it comes with below link on address bar with url signature expired message on the page.

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/30963870_167552270743515_6270000284714401792_n.zip/Adobe_Setup_5...

updated the chrome

Google Chrome is up to date

Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

windows 10 64 bit

dell inspiron 11 3148

issue still persists

I really don't have any idea to resolve this one.

Kindly help with the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

I don't know the cause, but if a web site attacks you just don't use it. Maybe it only attacks certain types of system because they are weak. Maybe it is random. Maybe you are a specific target. Maybe it sometimes does a more secret attack you do not see.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a fake update, trying to infect your computer. DO NOT VISIT THIS SITE, it is attacking your computer.

General advice:

1. If you get a notice saying that you need to update any software DO NOT FOLLOW LINKS IN THE NOTICE because it is very easy to send a fake message.

2. Check if your software is up to date by going to the original download site. For Flash this is http://get.adobe.com/flash

3. Chrome and Edge browsers include Flash built in. It is impossible to download an update from anywhere.

Be careful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my chrome and adobe flash player from adobe website itself.

it's only happening with this website only.

anyways thanks for reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this proves the web site is attacking you... please do not go there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the website is opening in other computers i have scanned my computer as well for any issues but nothing was found.

is it something to do with website certificates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know the cause, but if a web site attacks you just don't use it. Maybe it only attacks certain types of system because they are weak. Maybe it is random. Maybe you are a specific target. Maybe it sometimes does a more secret attack you do not see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines