• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do you impose the McAfee antivirus, if I only want adobe?

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theres no option to select what do you want to install, and you install McAfee with the flashplayer. I think that's an abuse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the option. What URL do you download from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an option to not install McAfee, but it is checked by default. This has bugged me since they started this years ago. I have accidentally installed Mcafee a few times because I forgot to uncheck the box. Since I alreadfy have an antivirus installed, My computer does not like it very well! This is very inconsiderate of Adobe to do this! Luckily, I know enough about computers to quickly realize what happened and uninstall McAfee, but many are unaware that they installed a 2nd antivirus program and find that their computer runs like crap and don't know why. Adobe, do the right thing and uncheck the box by default!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines