• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does Adobe Flash Player won't update/Run?

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still use XP/Firefox or Chrome.  I save the file .exe, but when I click Run, it always says "error", as if the internet connection is gone, it couldn't retrieve data.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2015 Feb 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way, my internet connection just works fine, i've downloaded other programs, but this Adobe Flash Player just WON'T RUN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer? Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2015 Feb 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does NPAI mean?

Adobe Flash will not run on my computer. When I click the run or open button, nothing happens. Any idea why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you mean NPAPI. Details @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPAPI

Please try after updating the antivirus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@williams45689187

Please don't post the same issue multiple times to different discussion topics, especially to topics that are several years old as they most likely no longer apply due to many, many technological changes in both the Flash Player installer and browsers.  I see your post at Flash content not displaying on Windows 10 has been replied to be staff.  Please post all comments relating to your issue there.

Locking this discussion topic as it's several years old and any issues users are experiencing today will not be related to an issue from 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines