• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does this install keep installing the usuelaee Mcaffee anti virus spam?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted updates adobe flash player I did not want this distasteful and worthless virus McAfee antivirus! I have paid for good antivirus. I did not ask for it in any way shape or form. Theis is something I think would be the low moral standard of some companies. Shame on you Adobe! PS I believe this would be covered on GDPR regulations in the EU. DO NOT do this again or I will  make an  official complaint.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Hi.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Maybe it's not very clear, but it's possible to not install the McAfee's products. Please see the image below:

You can uncheck those boxes before installing the Flash Player.

And feel free to report a complaint to the official support channels. It's REALLY important for us to hear what you have to say so we can improve the user experience.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Maybe it's not very clear, but it's possible to not install the McAfee's products. Please see the image below:

You can uncheck those boxes before installing the Flash Player.

And feel free to report a complaint to the official support channels. It's REALLY important for us to hear what you have to say so we can improve the user experience.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines