Why is my adobe content BLOCKED??????

New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing difficulties with my adobe. I recently updated the software to see if the content and issues would  be resolved but instead  the issues is still recurring. I was wondering if it's just my computer or the software. If anything please give me any information or details on how to fix the issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us a lot more about the problem, your system, browser, Adobe apps used and their versions, and exact error messages. A web site URL would be helpful if appropriate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To provide assistance, please provide the following

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Note that essentially all major browser vendors block Flash, forcing the user to enable it, usually for every domain (and, in the case of Chrome, delete the user preference when the user exits/quits the browser).  This is a browser implementation and nothing to do with Adobe or Flash Player.  With that said, the content provider needs to ensure their Flash detection scripts function with the constantly changing browser Flash detection requirements.  Meaning, the content has to be coded correctly for the browser to detect it requires Flash and prompt the user to allow Flash on the site.

Glad to assist in troubleshooting your issue one requested information has been provided.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

I tried to download the adobe flash on my windows 10 computer.

I am trying to download information from an insurance company. I get a message saying download Adobe flash. I did this 4 times but a message comes up with saying it is for a one time use.2019-05-10.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using google chrome and edge.  I am getting the same message each time I trying to download flashplayer.

Please help. Thank youi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Both Google and Microsoft embed Flash Player in Chrome and Edge, respectively.  For Chrome, there's no need to install the PPAPI Plugin for Chromium-based browses, and for Edge, there is no separate installer, only what Microsoft embeds in Edge.

With that said, both browser vendors block Flash and force users to allow/enable Flash, on a per site basis.  For Chrome, once the browser is closed, Google deletes the list of sites the user allowed Flash on during that session.  For Edge, Microsoft only has an 'Allow Once' option.  They got rid of the 'Always Allow' several months ago.

I am trying to download information from an insurance company. I get a message saying download Adobe flash. I did this 4 times but a message comes up with saying it is for a one time use.

This may very well be a content issue.  The content provider must ensure their Flash detection scripts conform to the browser Flash detection requirements so that the browser can prompt the user to allow Flash.  Since you didn't provide the URL to the actual site you're experiencing problems with, we can't attempt to reproduce.

Recommend contacting the content provider (insurance company) and/or browser vendor for assistance.  This isn't a Flash Player issues as Flash is properly embedded in the browsers you are attempting to use.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Allow once is what you will always get. Does it work if you  click this enough times?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines