• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why the game doesn't start even I download the Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Shockwave Player ?

May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I have a problem with a game ( Farm Ville 2 on Facebook ) . It doesn`t start , I downloaded the Adobe Flash Player and the Adobe Shockwave Player but it doesn`t work . I search on Google Chrome Help , I did what was written there and the game is in the same way . It doesn`t start . I try to Internet Explorer and is the same problem . I don`t know what to do . Always appears a sad piece of puzzle (pluggins ) and it says " The Shockwave flash has crashed " . What can I do to make the game starts ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which windows OS version are you using?

Could you please specify the installed Flash Player version on your system using Flash Player Help ?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is pre-installed in Google Chrome and updates automatically!

You can skip the steps below. See Flash Player with Google Chrome.

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Google Chrome (PPAPI)

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Windows 7)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yoyoyoyoth

Shockwave Player and Flash Player are 2 distinct programs.  You most likely don't need Shockwave Player.

It sounds like you're experiencing the same issue reported here The most recent flash player(25.0.0.171) crash when viewing flash content from the website .  Please confirm if this is the case.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , it is the same case .  This is the link :  FarmVille 2 on Facebook | Facebook  and it`s the same problem . All the game turns black and appear a sad piece of puzzle . And only this game .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines