• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't flash work?!

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to do an online course that requires adobe flash but no matter what version or what chrome equivient I download, nothing works. I keep getting errors like:

This course requires the free Adobe Flash plug-in. This will enable you to view the multimedia portions of our course. To download the plugin click on DOWNLOAD NOW  . When you have completed the download of the Flash player you will be able to run the course successfully by Clicking Here .

Please, someone help me!

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they've decided to cut off auto plug-in manage. You have to pilot it yourself, really annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of the major browsers have started blocking Flash Player by default.

Enable Flash Player: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

If that doesn't work, you may need to experiment with the available browsers on your OS to find a combination of browser and website that work.

Background: 

https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines