Wifi Router Website Needs Flash Update

New Here ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to using google chrome and just found out that flash updates automatically. But earlier when I was setting up my wifi router on the login site I noticed one of the features like the network speed test said I needed a flash update. I'm not sure if allowing flash to run on all websites would resolve the issue or just making an exception for my wifi router login. I'm trying to keep my computer safe so i don't want to risk anything. Also is the get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ the real site for downloading the flash player outside of google chrome? Any assistance with these questions would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Download install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ is the real site for downloading the flash player outside of google chrome. You can allow flash to run on all websites.

Thanks!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're concerned about running Flash on all sites, just run it on a per-domain basis.  See Enable Flash Player for Google Chrome and Adobe Flash isn't working - Google Chrome Help for assistance.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines