Windows 10 & adobe flash

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to play Echo360 and it tells me to install Adobe flash 9.0, BUT when I go to Adobe it tells me that I do not need to install it as I have windows 10. So I have followed the instructions to go to settings and then advanced setting and to make sue the toggle button is on for adobe flash, it then works on the test button but then when I try to play Echo360 it tells me this ...

Flash Player 9.0 or above is required to view this content.

After performing a check of your system, it has been determined that you do not have the proper system configuration to view this Echo. Use the link below to download and install the latest Adobe Flash Player. To find more about the minimum system requirements please visit Echo360.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE and Edge on Windows 10 and all updates are released by Microsoft via Windows Updates, as such, there is no separate installer for Flash Player for IE/Edge on Windows 10.

Since Edge is the default browser on Windows 10, I'm going to assume you're using Edge.  Edge disables Flash by default, forcing users to enable it for each site, including sub-domains (e.g. www.adobe.com and helpx.adobe.com would be considered different).

To enable Flash in Edge, see Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

If you're using IE, see Flash Player Issues | Windows 10 | Internet Explorer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines