• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 and Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is integrated with IE now. I am showing to be needing an update (27.0.0.170) but when trying to install it through windows updates but I get an error message "Update Adobe Flash Player, version 27.0.0.170 (Active X) - Error 0x80070643." When looking in event viewer it shows "Products: Adobe Flash Player 27 ActiveX -- Your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser includes the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player built-in. WIndows update will inform you when new version of the Flash Player are available." When I look in programs and features the ActiveX version is older. When going to Flash Player site it states that I have the latest version. What do I need to do for my program of Flash Player to reflect the newest version? Is it really on the latest version. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a Microsoft update that is failing, not Adobe update.  Please contact Microsoft for assistance with the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines