Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 audio issues

Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multiple browsers, ff quantum, chrome etc., unable to hear speakers in clips, I am able to hear music.

In Firefox Quantum 57 I see this graph requires adobe flash player, if I try to install, it says app failed to initialize.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please proide any screenshots, source code, source url debug messages in order

to help you to solve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the initialization error, I'll need to review the installation log files.  Please provide the following files:

• FlashInstall log file(s) saved at:
    • 32-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log
    • 64-bit OS: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall64.log AND C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log - both files are required
  • Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>/AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs

Upload all files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud​,  or some other file sharing service of your choice.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

For the sound issue, please provide the exact URL to the content that is failing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think since yesterday  I have the same problem - no sound at all in any browser. For example youtube and qobuz.com.

You'll find the data here: Dateien freigegeben - Acrobat.com

In Opera it's even not possible to install flashplayer. It's the latest version of Opera. In the IE it is installed, but no sound too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think your problem is not linked to Flash, but something else since youtube don't use flash today...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS is Windows10pro  version 1709

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines