• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10/Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble upgrading my Flash Player and need help.  I have Windows 10 and am using Internet Explorer; I have made sure that the Shockwave Flash Object is Enabled and that the Active X Filtering is Disabled per instructions and I'm told that the Flash Player is intergraded with Internet Explorer in Windows 10 and doesn't need to install Flash Drive. I can not get anything that used the Flash Player work.  Can anyone help me with this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>told that the Flash Player is intergraded with Internet Explorer in Windows 10

That is correct, Microsoft does not allow external installs into Edge or Internet Explorer

If you want the latest Flash Player, you will have to use a non-Microsoft browser

Search http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find Flash help, or for ALL Windows help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might help:

Adobe Flash Player enabled but not recognized in Windows 10 Edge

If not, you might consider using another browser, like Google Chrome or Firefox.  Like IE and Edge, you'll need to enable Flash Player in the browser for both Chrome and Firefox.  Chrome comes with Flash Player built-in, but Firefox does not.  To get Flash Player for Firefox, open Firefox and go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer and follow the directions.

Also, you'll need to enable Flash Player in those browsers:

Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines