Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get Flash Player to work on my Surface Pro for hours now. When the pop up shows up it tells me to instal it and takes me to the adobe website, I try to intall it and it says it is already installed through Windows 10, I follow to steps to enable it and my settings say its enabled but will not run still. I have tried everything including fireblockers, reinstalling it, etc. Nothing will let flash player run on my device.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019
All of the major browsers have started blocking Flash Player by default.  Every website has some code on it that detects whether or not Flash Player is installed or available.  Not all combinations of Flash-detection JavaScript and browser's Flash-blocking scheme plays nicely, and that situation will only be exacerabated as we approach the end-of-support for Flash Player in 2020.  You'll probably just need to experiment with a couple browsers, particularly if the problem is with a specific websi...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of the major browsers have started blocking Flash Player by default.  Every website has some code on it that detects whether or not Flash Player is installed or available.  Not all combinations of Flash-detection JavaScript and browser's Flash-blocking scheme plays nicely, and that situation will only be exacerabated as we approach the end-of-support for Flash Player in 2020.  You'll probably just need to experiment with a couple browsers, particularly if the problem is with a specific website.

Instructions for enabling Flash Player in your browser of choice can be found here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines