• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows NPAPI .msi download link broken

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am attempting to download from the link below and it appears to be broken. I was able to download Active-x and PPAPI msi files, but this link for NPAPI just redirects to the flash player distribution page. I am logged in and everything, and tried Google Chrome as well as Internet Explorer and the link does the same thing.

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/distyfp/current/win/install_flash_player_27_plugin... 

Thanks,

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

odd..When I copied and pasted the link from your post it had a space (between player and _27).

I'm not able to reproduce. The link in question downloads for me.  I will forward the issue to the licensing team that handles the links on that page.

In the interim, can you please log out, clear the browser cache (at minimum for adobe.com) and try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The link you posted contains a space.  Are you logged into the Flash Player distribution page when you attempt to download the MSI installer from that link?  If not, you must be logged into the page, else the file will not download, and you'll the redirected to the distribuiton download page, which appears to be the behaviour you are experiencing.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I am logged in, and there is definitely not a space in the link I provided. I am simply copying the link provided from the distribution page.

2017-11-27 12_29_41-Adobe Flash Player Distribution _ Adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

odd..When I copied and pasted the link from your post it had a space (between player and _27).

I'm not able to reproduce. The link in question downloads for me.  I will forward the issue to the licensing team that handles the links on that page.

In the interim, can you please log out, clear the browser cache (at minimum for adobe.com) and try again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh - cleared cache and it works fine. Ugh. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  Glad it's working for you now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines