• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Security Update KB4503308 for Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to install sindows security update KB4503308 for adobe Flash Player I have attempted several times but the installation keeps failing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Microsoft for assistance as this is a Microsoft Update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I failed to mention that I did in fact contact Microsoft regarding this issue and they were no help whatsoever!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The update comes from Microsoft, not Adobe.  We can't diagnose their installation failures.  The best we would be able to do is perform an internet search for whatever error the Microsoft Update is returning.  They're the ones best equipped to troubleshoot their Update failures. I'm sorry they were of no help to you.

Performing Google search for problems installing KB4503308 returns numerous results for various June 2019 updates, not just this one.

A quick scan through some of them suggests running System File Check (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...​) and/or troubleshoot update failures (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors​) may help.

If you installed multiple updates on the same day, it's possible one of these is contributing to the failure of KB4503308.  You can try uninstalling all updates installed on that day and then install them individually, one by one. To view the Update history do one of the following:

• System > Update & Security > View update history > Uninstall updates
  • Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features > View Installed updates)

These are just suggestions and Microsoft is the one best equipped to troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Update failures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines