• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows server 2019

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to get flash player working in internet explorer on windows server 2019, how can I do this?

I have got it working in Chrome but I need it in internet explorer for an application.

I ran command: /packagepath:"C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\Adobe-Flash-For-Windows-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.17763.1.mum"

According to some bloggs I found on the subject but it does not seem to work correctly.

If I go to site: helpx.adobe.com/flash-player

and look in manage add-ons I can see flash plugin listed with version number 31.0.0.108, and ActiveX filtering is disabled.

So it seems like it should work, but when I press "check now", it still says 

"Sorry, Flash Player is either not installed or not enabled."

Am I missing something? Any advice? Anyone got this working?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Ok, I solved problem, I had to run also this command: /packagepath:"C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\Adobe-Flash-For-Windows-WOW64-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.17763.1.mum"

After that it works. I have not seen this WOW64 package mentioned anywhere, so maybe this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I solved problem, I had to run also this command: /packagepath:"C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\Adobe-Flash-For-Windows-WOW64-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.17763.1.mum"

After that it works. I have not seen this WOW64 package mentioned anywhere, so maybe this helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines