• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows XP: "Connection failed press Ok to relad the installation process" attempting to install Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My os is WinXP, browser Mozilla 49.0.1

After downloading flash player from Установка Adobe Flash Player для всех версий

I start this file, it writes "Download soon will start" then I wait for few minutes and it writes "Connection failed press Ok to relad the installation process" What is that?

[moderator: edited title for clarity]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using any proxy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to download the flash debugger version

here and tell me if it installs

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll need to review the installation log files to troubleshoot the error.  Please provide the following log files:

• FlashInstall32.log saved at C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log
  • Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files saved at C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUserID>\Local Settings\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs
  • Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud
  • Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply

I don't recommend using the content debuggers suggested by the OP.  These are for developers to debug their code and, depending on how the content you are attempting to view is coded, will make the non-developer viewing experience unpleasant and it'll continuously display errors.

<edited>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines