• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Withdraw from distribution

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up to distribute Flash and Air, but we've decided not to distribute new versions from our software portal. How do I withdraw from the distribution agreement?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Hi tpr520used

Licensing team notified me that your license has been deleted from the system.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here is positioned to terminate the agreement for you. 

I do know that the agreements automatically expire in a year, but since they don't come from my group (there's a dedicated group that handles licensing and product distribution), I've never actually seen what licensees get. 

Is there contact information in the email that you received in the welcome email or the agreement itself?  If there is, I'd just reach out to that address directly.  If not, we can try and pass your information along to the distribution team for follow-up.  You can shoot me a private message (just click my username) with the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. There are links to the downloads and an email link for installation help, but nothing about help for licenses or distribution. There's a link in the agreement itself, but it just goes to the Adobe home page. If I don't download anything, then I probably don't need to worry about it, but I'd rather be removed.

I'll pm you. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed up with the licensing team and am awaiting a reply from them. Most likely it'll be tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tpr520used

Licensing team notified me that your license has been deleted from the system.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent. Thanks, Maria and Jeromie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines