• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won't accept my password

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe Flash Player on my MacBook Air. (safari 10.3).  I get as far as the "install Adobe Flash Player wants to make changes.  Type your password to allow this".  My user name automatically comes up as my first and last name.  I have typed in my password and it won't accept it.  I have changed the user name to my email address and entered the password and it doesn't work.  I don't know why it won't accept, obviously I signed in here with my email address and password.  Any suggestions?  I have tried to install Adobe Reader with the same results.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Your Computer is asking for the Administrators password. It isn't Flash that is asking, it is your computer to Allow changes. Type in the password you use when you start your Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Computer is asking for the Administrators password. It isn't Flash that is asking, it is your computer to Allow changes. Type in the password you use when you start your Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew it was something simple.  Nonetheless, you are a genius! Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@tanyab21010355 I had the same problem and @Just Shoot Me thank you so much, I would have never gotten to download Adobe After Effects and Creative Cloud if I hadn't looked at your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines