Won't stay active

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In playing for instance, Candy Crush, at the start I am asked to use Adove Flash. I start it and give permission. The game plays for a few minuets and then suddenly, I am given the screen to start Adove Flash again. When I do, the game may or may not play for a few minuets more. Most times, it won't even play anymore and has the Adove Flash start screen as though it is frozen. I have reinstalled Flash more than a few times with no help. What is the problem and how might I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be helpful to know what the text of the dialog asking for permission says, and what operating system and browser we're talking about.

This list of stuff is always helpful for us when trying to form a useful answer: 

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

A screenshot of the dialog would be super useful.  Most major operating systems now include a tool for taking screenshots.  For Win10, it's called Snipping Tool, and it's Grab on MacOS.  Just using the search bar or spotlight search respectively should bring them up for you, and you can just click the little picture icon on the formatting bar when writing a reply on the forum to attach it (FYI, attaching it to an email reply won't work). 

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines