• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Not Licensed with Technical Communication Suite?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grr. Have Technical Communication Suite 2017. Supposedly comes with Acrobat DC. Worked fine at first, but after 30 days Acrobat says I need to buy. I enter my serial number for the Technical Communication Suite, but it's rejected. What's going on? Surely Adobe Technical Communication Suite comes with a professional-grade PDF editor.

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does - sounds like something went wrong when you installed it. Did you already have an existing install of TCS or other Acrobat products?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Long history of TCS. Was issued a new laptop a month ago or so. Installed TCS then, and entered license key. Everything worked fine. After a month, Acrobat said my trial of Acrobat DC Pro had expired. (Didn't know I had any trials. Just wanted the Acrobat that comes in TCS.) Entered my serial number, but Adobe rejected it. So I ignored it for the moment. Then two days ago RoboHelp asked for my license key. Strange, but I entered it again, and it seemed to work fine. Then today RoboHelp wouldn't launch at all. No messages. Just wouldn't launch. So I uninstalled RoboHelp and Acrobat from TCS, downloaded RoboHelp, entered license, and it seems to work fine. But I can't figure out what to do about Acrobat. It wants me to subscribe for $15/month. But it should let me enter my TCS license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact the Support folks at tcssup@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines