Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Support for 2020 FrameMaker Issues

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently, my team is experiencing a number of FrameMaker issues with complex problems such as a project where we can't print to PDF, have issues printing to PS file, can't save as PDF. We are in unstructured FrameMaker and have no one on staff who originally created these projects.

At this point I am beyond forum help and I think we genuinely need someone from Adobe to look at our projects and help figure out what is going wrong. I can't figure out how to contact anyone at adobe about FrameMaker specifically, or how to check if there's even this type of Adobe support available. Can anyone help me out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the Frame and TCS teams are generally more accessible than the Creative Cloud teams, this sounds like a problem with the files--possibly fonts or graphics. I suspect you need a consultant, not tech support. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would make sense. The certified instuctor we use has no idea what is going on and has never seen anything like this. Do you have any reccomendations for consulatants or where I might find one to get a quote? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be interested in taking a look at it, but I'm going to Scout camp for 2 weeks...

You might want to contact Barb Binder at https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/

She is very active in the forums.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can meet via web meeting on Monday to take a look at what is going on. rick at frameexpert dot com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you do need to contact the FM folks - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#framemaker for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including FrameMaker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines