• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Align center icon in toolbar still wrong

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my version of FrameMaker 2017, in the Object Alignment Toolbar the icon for the Align Horizontal Center command is still wrong, even though I installed updates 1 and 2. It still looks like this:

Bild002.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

I have had similar issues that were fixed by deleting the preferences folder in my Roaming directory.

(If you like, you can rename the prefs folder and restart FrameMaker, in case you might want to salvage workspaces or other custom settings from the old directory)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. This was fixed in the Updates, and it looks like this now:

Do you have any custom toolbars that might have prevented proper update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had similar issues that were fixed by deleting the preferences folder in my Roaming directory.

(If you like, you can rename the prefs folder and restart FrameMaker, in case you might want to salvage workspaces or other custom settings from the old directory)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figured out as well that I need to delete the preferences. Now the toolbar displays the correct icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent! This is a common issue in the forum, so please make sure you mark as "Correct/Answered"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines